Saturday 17 January 2015

Biccys R Us


Came across some alphabet cookie cutters recently in a shop called TIGER; it's part of a chain.

The cutters cost 2 quid for the set.

I used them to make these simple butter shortbread biccys and gave them as a fun gift to friends along with one of  those fun packs of 4 icing pens.

Recipe for Super shape holding, buttery Shortcake:

Heat oven to 180 degrees c
Grease a baking tray

3oz butter
3oz caster sugar
Cream together
3oz rice flour (or any gluten free flour)
6oz plain flour
Force all together into a dough - warm hands help.

Roll out
Cut out
Cook for 12 mins
Cool t about body temp before racking up.
Decorate once cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.