Tuesday 17 November 2015

Banana Cake - 14.11.15

A lovely, simple, foolproof and

BANANA-EEEEEEE

cake.

INGREDIENTS
2C/8oz SR Flour
1.5C/6oz Sugar - any type
2 Eggs
2 Big/4 Small VERY RIPE (black as possible) BANANAS
Scant half pack/4oz Butter

METHOD
Oven on 180C 
Place a shelf in middle of oven
1lb loaf tin/6in cake tin (push up bottom - we all want one of those)
Paper/butter wrapper to cover top of cake 

Let's get mixing!

 Cream butter and sugar together

These bananas aren't quite black enough and 3 this size would be better! 
 Gather the other stuff and chuck in bananas first, then eggs, then flour. 
The important thing is to get the bananas to mash. 
All in one method?? DISASTER!

 Pop into a greased (buttered) tin.

 Bake until a skewer comes out clean: 45 - 60 mins. Cover the cake if it colours up too fast.

Cool, 

Cut

EAT!!

: )




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.